- We have received a lot of messages from folks who want to know how to lose weight the quickest. They are frustrated and upset that the pounds aren’t falling off as quickly as they’d like it to. Our goal for our business is to encourage others to trust the process and know that all bodies are not the same. The weight did not pile on overnight and it will not melt or fall off overnight. You have to give it time. Here are 5 tips on how to start your own keto journey: 1. Trust the process! Stop trying rushing things and give yourself some grace. Once you start any healthy lifestyle, you must give your body time to adapt and get used to this new routine.
- Give yourself some grace! If you gain a few lbs after starting a new lifestyle change, do not beat yourself up. Your body needs time to catch up and get used to this change. It takes 21 days for a habit to be formed. Please keep this in mind before you start any weight loss program.
- Surround yourself around positive folks who want to see you healthy: If you allow yourself and ears to listen to all the negative stuff folks will tell you when you share what you are trying to do, you will be discouraged and quit because THEY told you it would not work. Get yourself around folks who support your decision to put your health as a priority. You do not want to be around folks who would rather eat themselves to bad health and try to deter you from doing what’s best for you and your body.
- Do NOT quit. Period. When you start any weight loss program, stick with it. Do not change it up just because the weight isn’t falling off after 2 hours of starting. Give it time. Even if you have to ask a friend to do it with you for accountability.
- Hire a Keto Health Coach. If you are brand new to this keto lifestyle, you may get overwhelmed with all of the information on Google and search engines, especially social media. Do your research and try to find a good, reliable mentor/health expert who specializes in the keto lifestyle. They can help create a meal plan for you and get you on the right track.
I hope these tips challenge you to take your health seriously. You deserve to feel your best. However, in order to do that. You must START.